Backpacker in Tarifa
1. Please make an inquiry on our website (exact indications concerning dates and number of persons are important). The rent can already be calculated on the website.
2. Important: Your inquiry is not binding!
3. Within 12 hours we verify the availability and send you a correspondent confirmation or an alternative offer. Then you can decide whether you want to book the requested accommodation.
4. In case you want to book, you have to pay the required advance payment within the indicated period (usually 3 working days). We accept bank transfer, PayPal and credit cards.
5. Once we receive your prepayment, we will send you a binding booking confirmation with the exact address of your accommodation and the contact details of your landlord.
6. The rest payment usually has to be paid upon arrival in cash to the landlord. Yet our booking confirmation will inform you in detail about this.
Important: If you don't pay the advance, your inquiry expires automatically. In this case there are absolutely no costs for you.
If you want to book an accommodation, we ask you to pay the requested advance payment (see description of accommodation) within the indicated period.
The advance payment can be made by
1. bank transfer
2. credit card
The rest payment usually has to be paid upon arrival in cash to the landlord. Detailed information about the advance payment and the rest payment can be found in the detailed description of the correspondent accommodation on our website as well as in the booking confirmation you’ll receive from us.
If you don’t transfer a prepayment after receiving our confirmation of availability, your inquiry will expire automatically. There will be no costs for you in this case.
Cancelling a binding booking causes cancellation fees. The fee depends on the date you cancel your binding booking.
Please note: An inquiry on our website is not binding. A booking is only binding when an advance payment has been made.
These are our cancellation fees:
1. Cancellation until 60 days before the begin of rental period
2. Cancellation 59 to 43 days before the begin of rental period 50% of effected advance payment
3. Cancellation 42 days or shorter before rental period -> no refund of advance payment
The client has to pay the transfer fees for refunding advance payments.
We recommend to effect a travel cancelation insurance
To Tarifa Costa de la Luz with a backpack
There are a few places in Tarifa for backpackers, like the Fawlty Fincas or the Metling Pot.
Melting Pot - Lodging for backpackers:
Melting Pot opened in 2011 as a solution for economical lodgings in Tarifa. Melting Pot is situated just outside the old center of Tarifa and very close to the city beach.
The guest house atmosphere gives a unique touch to this new place.
Fawlty Fincas - Lodgin for backpackers:
For those backpackers who like to be in plain nature, the Fawlty Fincas is the place to be. Just 3km outside of Tarifa you find it in direction Algeciras.
A nice English family offers here spacious and comfortable, morrocan berber tents in the huge garden and some rooms in the main house. If you don't want to cook you can also join the owner's table for some excellent ecological food grown in the own garden.