1. Please make an inquiry on our website (exact indications concerning dates and number of persons are important). The rent can already be calculated on the website.
2. Important: Your inquiry is not binding!
3. Within 12 hours we verify the availability and send you a correspondent confirmation or an alternative offer. Then you can decide whether you want to book the requested accommodation.
4. In case you want to book, you have to pay the required advance payment within the indicated period (usually 3 working days). We accept bank transfer, PayPal and credit cards.
5. Once we receive your prepayment, we will send you a binding booking confirmation with the exact address of your accommodation and the contact details of your landlord.
6. The rest payment usually has to be paid upon arrival in cash to the landlord. Yet our booking confirmation will inform you in detail about this.
Important: If you don't pay the advance, your inquiry expires automatically. In this case there are absolutely no costs for you.
If you want to book an accommodation, we ask you to pay the requested advance payment (see description of accommodation) within the indicated period.
The advance payment can be made by
1. bank transfer
2. credit card
The rest payment usually has to be paid upon arrival in cash to the landlord. Detailed information about the advance payment and the rest payment can be found in the detailed description of the correspondent accommodation on our website as well as in the booking confirmation you’ll receive from us.
If you don’t transfer a prepayment after receiving our confirmation of availability, your inquiry will expire automatically. There will be no costs for you in this case.
Two-storey apartment with courtyard: Situated in the historical center of Tarifa, on the backside of this fully renovated town house.
The apartment can accomodate up to 6 persons on 127m². On the 1st floor you'll find the 3 bed rooms and a bath room, on the ground floor the living room, kitchen and the private courtyard with outdoor furnitures. 2 additional persons can be accomodated on a sofa bed in the living room.
All this in the heart of the old center, but still in a quiet residential area without disturbing traffic and noisy nightlife nearby. In the private courtyard you can withdraw and relax perfectly. The central location of the apartment is a big advantage, you reach everything in just a few steps, like the harbor where you can take a ferry for a day-trip to Morroco or go on a whale-watching trip. The taxi station, which is next to the Puerta de Jerez is to reach in a few steps.
The Eroski supermarket is to reach in a 5min walking distance, the market with fresh food and local specialities in less than 5min. The beautiful beach of Tarifa in a 10min walking distance, the bus station in the entrance area in 10-15min.
Parking can be found outside the old town, inside the center walls it is unlikely to find a parking.
Note: In high season (July and August) this property can be booked only for whole weeks, Sundays to Sundays.
Bedrooms & Beds
|3||x Bed room(s) total||4||x Sleeping place(s) total|