1. Please make an inquiry on our website (exact indications concerning dates and number of persons are important). The rent can already be calculated on the website.
2. Important: Your inquiry is not binding!
3. Within 12 hours we verify the availability and send you a correspondent confirmation or an alternative offer. Then you can decide whether you want to book the requested accommodation.
4. In case you want to book, you have to pay the required advance payment within the indicated period (usually 3 working days). We accept bank transfer, PayPal and credit cards.
5. Once we receive your prepayment, we will send you a binding booking confirmation with the exact address of your accommodation and the contact details of your landlord.
6. The rest payment usually has to be paid upon arrival in cash to the landlord. Yet our booking confirmation will inform you in detail about this.
Important: If you don't pay the advance, your inquiry expires automatically. In this case there are absolutely no costs for you.
If you want to book an accommodation, we ask you to pay the requested advance payment (see description of accommodation) within the indicated period.
The advance payment can be made by
1. bank transfer
2. credit card
The rest payment usually has to be paid upon arrival in cash to the landlord. Detailed information about the advance payment and the rest payment can be found in the detailed description of the correspondent accommodation on our website as well as in the booking confirmation you’ll receive from us.
If you don’t transfer a prepayment after receiving our confirmation of availability, your inquiry will expire automatically. There will be no costs for you in this case.
Holiday apartment with roof terrace in the old town of Tarifa for 2 persons.
The terrace offers a spectacular view over the rooftops of the city and to the coast of Africa. The location is central but quiet, the apartment is a few hundred meters away from the nightlife. Located near the Puerta de Jerez, the historical gateway to the old town, here the bars, shops and restaurants are strung in a line.
To taste as much as possible from the the gastronomic offer, we recommend a tapas tour through the many typically Andalusian bars, fresh food and fresh fish you can buy in the historical market hall, to reach in a 5min walking distance from the apartment.
There are many sights in Tarifa, very close to the accomodation is the old granary of the city, today the art gallery Arte silos, which also offers very good food and wine.
It is generally recommended to park outside the old town, not more than a 5min walk.
Bedrooms & Beds
|1||x Bed room(s) total||2||x Sleeping place(s) total|